The DuKane Chapter will hold its monthly members meeting on Tuesday, March 20, beginning promptly at 7:30 PM. As always our meeting will take place at the American Legion in downtown West Chicago. Why should you bother to come? Here are five good reasons to attend, not only this month but every month.
- We maintain a very welcoming atmosphere, for members and prospective members alike. Whether you come with friends or come alone, we will attempt to make you feel welcome. If you are a first-timer, please let one of our board members know, so that we can welcome you.
- For anybody wanting to get a feel for what the DuKane Chapter is all about, there is no better way than to attend one (or several) of our meetings. We could tell you anything we want on our website or in our brochures. If you really want to learn something about any organization, go hang out with them for a while.
- You’ll get the latest updates on upcoming events from the chapter as well as from friends of the chapter. Chapter event details are often finalized at our monthly meetings. In addition, this is also where we sometimes learn about events outside of our chapter, before they become common knowledge. If you are into local motorcycle events, this is the place to be.
- We are birds of a feather. If you put a bunch of motorcyclists in a room—be they sport riders, touring riders, off-road riders, or hardcore biker types—what do you imagine they are going to talk about? It’s a common passion, a common thread that weaves us all together. You have to experience it to truly understand it.
- We are your window to motorcyclist-relevant legislation in Springfield and beyond. In essence, this is what we are and what we do. Are you concerned about ethanol-enriched fuels? Autonomous vehicles? Distracted/impaired driving laws? Noise ordinances? Motorcyclist profiling? See you at the meeting.
If any of the above is of any interest to you whatsoever, then we hope to see you at the meeting. Questions? Concerns? Please don’t hesitate to contact us.